Container terminals in Novorossiysk
Novorossiysk port currently has three container terminals NUTEP, PJSC Novolesexport, JSC «NCSP»:
NUTEP - is serviced by FESCO, CMA-CGM, MAERSK, ADMIRAL, PIL, COSCO vessels
- Newly build Container Terminal
- Advantageous infrastructure and modern technical provision
- The only terminal in South Region who can serve Panamax class vessels
- Private railway facilities to complete and dispatch of block trains
- Two cargo terminals for containerships
NCSP is served by ZIM, NYK, China Shipping, OOCL, Hapag Lloyd, Yang Ming vessels.
PJSC «Novorossiysk commercial sea port» (PJSC «NCSP») is the biggest by cargo turnover port company in Russia.
PJSC «NCSP» is 4.5 km of coastline to handle dry cargo including bulk and container cargo. NCSP rents 24 dry cargo terminals from 5.5 to 13.5 deep.
NLE is served by MSC and ARKAS vessel.
PJSC «Novolesexport» is big universal port, whose capacity is divided into two pieces container and wood terminal. .
3 loading unloading railway routes with capacity of 69 fitting platforms.
- open-top and flat-rack containers handling,
- availability of semiautonomous cargo holding tools for 20 and 40 feet containers,
- semiautonomous system allows to load 40 feet container within 15 min,
- availability to handle dangerous cargo (class 2-6, 8, 9).